-
September 9th, 2005, 02:45 PM
#101
Inactive Member
Sorry for the late response ...been busy...nothing has changed....I'm anxiously checking my mail.......
-
September 10th, 2005, 06:11 PM
#102
Inactive Member
US VINE
00 Wedge0chez - [email protected] - NJ - Discs went out this morning 7/22
01 Sean13ducks - [email protected] - UT
02 [email protected]-CA Discs will go out 8/2
03 [email protected]- fla
04 [email protected]- AZ Discs sent out 9/1
05 [email protected]-PA discs will be sent today 9/7
06 wark - [email protected]-TX
07 FyrenIyce - [email protected] - OR
08 [email protected] - PA
09 ScottyBro - [email protected] - FL
10 SaintAlbans - [email protected] - WV
11 Babyblue71 - [email protected] - CA
12 greasergirl - [email protected] - WA
13 Dibens - [email protected] - NJ
14 guitar_gangster - [email protected] - MD
15 velvetelvis - [email protected] - NJ
16 sick_girl - [email protected] - CA
17 naughty kitten - [email protected] - MO
18 Midwest Sick [email protected]-NE.
19 [email protected]-MN
20 ripjcash - [email protected]
[email protected]
22 cc327 - [email protected]
23hankdelsi - [email protected]
24 Playpen SxDx - [email protected] - Ok
25 virgil_likes_rum - [email protected]-WA
26 LisaAnn - [email protected] - CA
27 Pitman - [email protected] - CA
28 kknutsen - [email protected] - WI
29 social_d_fan01 - [email protected] - MI
30
UK/ROW VINE
01 lostheart - [email protected] - Germany CD's go out tomorrow August 9th
02 Madtwins - [email protected] - Ukraine
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
-
September 13th, 2005, 10:57 PM
#103
Inactive Member
Hell Yeah....just got home...to find the package in my mailbox...thanks sickgirl62...and FyrenIyce I will get this out to you tomorrow....I havn't even listened to it yet..making copies right now. Fuckin Stoked!!
-
September 14th, 2005, 02:35 PM
#104
Inactive Member
US VINE
00 Wedge0chez - [email protected] - NJ - Discs went out this morning 7/22
01 Sean13ducks - [email protected] - UT
02 [email protected]-CA Discs will go out 8/2
03 [email protected]- fla
04 [email protected]- AZ Discs sent out 9/1
05 [email protected]-PA discs will be sent today 9/7
06 wark - [email protected]-TX-sent out 9/14
07 FyrenIyce - [email protected] - OR
08 [email protected] - PA
09 ScottyBro - [email protected] - FL
10 SaintAlbans - [email protected] - WV
11 Babyblue71 - [email protected] - CA
12 greasergirl - [email protected] - WA
13 Dibens - [email protected] - NJ
14 guitar_gangster - [email protected] - MD
15 velvetelvis - [email protected] - NJ
16 sick_girl - [email protected] - CA
17 naughty kitten - [email protected] - MO
18 Midwest Sick [email protected]-NE.
19 [email protected]-MN
20 ripjcash - [email protected]
[email protected]
22 cc327 - [email protected]
23hankdelsi - [email protected]
24 Playpen SxDx - [email protected] - Ok
25 virgil_likes_rum - [email protected]-WA
26 LisaAnn - [email protected] - CA
27 Pitman - [email protected] - CA
28 kknutsen - [email protected] - WI
29 social_d_fan01 - [email protected] - MI
30
UK/ROW VINE
01 lostheart - [email protected] - Germany CD's go out tomorrow August 9th
02 Madtwins - [email protected] - Ukraine
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
--------------------
-
September 15th, 2005, 03:26 AM
#105
Inactive Member
-
September 20th, 2005, 10:07 PM
#106
Inactive Member
Received discs today will go back out tomorrow!!
-
September 21st, 2005, 12:22 PM
#107
Inactive Member
Cool, ill be waiting for them.
-
September 21st, 2005, 12:27 PM
#108
Inactive Member
Has anyone seen ScottyBro so i can double check if hes still in this trading tree?
-
September 23rd, 2005, 01:44 AM
#109
Inactive Member
SocialFUKIND-
I'm still in. ScottyBro is after you and before me. I can send you my info just in case. Just let me know....
BabyBlue71-
I need your address, because if these show ever get to me they'll be in the mail the next day. Word
Hopefully I'll see some of you guys September 28th at Bogarts in Cincy....I'll be sitting in the bar across across the street having some of those Pittsburgh-style wings before the show.
-
September 26th, 2005, 12:00 AM
#110
Inactive Member
I got my CDs yesterday and there is a glitch on the Toad's Place show. Tracks 13-17 wont play. I have tryed playing them on my computer and cd player. There really isnt any scratches or fingerprints on the cd. I know I did nothing to cause these tracks to not play. As soon as I recieved them I put them in my computer and started to copy the tracks and noticed the glitch. What do I do now?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks